Sunday, March 14, 2010

Preparation

We have started getting our garden ready again. Hopefully this year we will be able to actualize our expectations a little fuller. Last year we built more permanent beds and I ran water to each bed. We planted a bunch of trees and some grapes.
My Cascade hops started coming up a couple of weeks ago. I still have to make a large, climbable structure for them, probably use wire.
Christy has mad gardening skills and has a plethora of various and wonderful things planted around the property.

Here are some pics of the garden area:

My beautiful bride pulling weeds around the grapes


The result of chasing a rototiller


Some of the elements


One of two residing beautiful cowgirls on our ranch

1 comment:

NonCharon said...

I'm jealous of your garden. :)

Up here in paradise I don't have much flat ground, and the damned long legged rats, I mean deer, eat anything I don't spray with rotten eggs.

Patrick